Tuesday, June 5, 2007

MATH - 6/4/2007

Hi. I'm Gigli. Nice to meet you.

I don't have the hand history, but it goes almost exactly like this.

3 minutes in (15-30 blinds), I get AKo in the SB. UTG limps. Iggy raises to 90 from the cutoff. I wanted to re-raise, but was concerned about the limper as UTG limpers usually have monsters. I call, BB calls, UTG calls. Ugh.

Flop is AK8 rainbow. Score!

I'm first, and I bet 300 into a 360 pot. BB and UTG fold. Iggy raises. I put him on either AQ, AJ or 88. I decide to push anyway, and of course, he calls and turns up 88.

I'm down to 15 chips. I don't make the comeback.

I suck at this game.

2 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

That's unfortunate... Fortunate for me since I avoided last place... btw, I see everyone use the term gigli for last place. What does that stand for???

crazdgamer said...

Damned if I know. I just picked up on it and use it without knowing its origin.

Perhaps that's not too smart of me.