Thursday, August 6, 2009

Temporary Return?

So... erm... hi.

I've been not playing poker in a while.

For the few of you who are still subscribed to me and care to know, I've been keeping myself busy with work, friends, and my other hobby (this happens to be trading card games, which share some core concepts with poker.)

So yeah, just popping back on to report that I played in Full Tilt's Daily Dollar:

Buy-in ($1)
Position: 596/9500
Prize: $3.

Highlight include me pushing my OESD, getting called and hitting, getting an opponent to push into being dominated, only to draw out a flush, and me pushing JJ into 8th place's AA when I had 20BB left.

In other news, I just discovered a mouse in my apartment. These are exciting times.

1 comment:

Jose EP said...

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Jose, and I'm in charge of marketing Euro Partners and am looking for some serious partners for my brand.

I'm interested in having our Poker brand promoted on your website http://crazdgamer.blogspot.com/ and would like to discuss this in more detail ASAP.


Best Regards,
J.
--

Jose Danon
Affiliate Manager

* Mobile +972 54 8099 244 : Spain +34 900 957 056 ext. 2627
* US 1 866 725 8558 ext. 2627
* UK +44 0 800 066 4322 ext. 2627

IM : euro.josed@hotmail.com
Email : josedan@europartners.com
www.europartners.com